AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The replay guide seems to imply that I can start playing a currently recording show from my second replay.

Here is the quote from the guide on page 50. "If the selected show is currently recording or being played by another viewer, you can not delete the show. Pressing Stop while watching a remote show that is currently recording will stop playback but not stop the recording.:

When I go to the replay guide on the second replay I do not even see the currently recording show listed. So if I can't see a show that is currently recording why would they bother telling me what I can and can't do with it? Does anyone else have the same issue? Can anyone else play a currently recording show off of a second replay? Or is this just an irrelevant "note".

Thanx

·
Registered
915 Posts
The statement above says If a show "is recording" or "being played by another viewer" you can't delete it.

It doesn't say that you can stream a show that's being recorded.

You can't stream a show that's being recorded.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was referring to the second sentence in the note.

"Pressing Stop while watching a remote show that is currently recording will stop playback but not stop the recording."

Sure seems to imply that I can watch a remote show that is currently recording doesn't it?

reply.:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.