AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is good news ! it was expected. anyone knows if a dts track will be featured ? it's a co production DREAMWORKS-HBO.

I hope so. it was not aired in DTS of course but the sound was encoded in dolby and dts.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
It is about time !!!!! :D

Best thing on TV, besides the Sopranos. I've been taping it off dss and I bugged HBO about the release, but wouldn't you know it, they never got back with me ;)

david600 where did you find this info?

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Gimme DVHS or nothing. After watching these in High Def, I couldn't put up with low res DVD.

Oh God, HDTV has spoiled me!!!!

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tss tss Matt :D but I can understand you ( and envy you! here in Europe, HDTV is a .... concept only.... :( )

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It's ironic that many people in Europe have 16x9 TV's, but in the USA, it seems many people are still stuck with low res 4x3 TV's. You would think Europe would be awash in Hi-Def programming.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Joekun, I don't think that From the Earth to the Moon was filmed to take advantage of anamorphic capable displays. I seem to remember reading that in a review of the dvds, could be wrong...

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
lax01:
Quote:
How disc will it be?
Translation please:confused:

It's a great mini-series and episode 10, the last one, is on tonight.:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
From the Earth to the Moon was made and presented in a 1.33:1 aspect ratio. Only the Main Title was presented in a widescreen (letterbox) format.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.