AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, any of yall have this fight stick? how do you like it? I can get one from craigslist for 80 bucks, is that a good price? its used but its still in the box and he said that its in perfect condition..

Please help me decide, i sold my Hori real arcade stick pro 3 for $80 so this upgrade woudnt cost me a thing, is the stick worth it?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i wasnt using it much thats why i sold it, and the only fighting game i have on my ps3 is tekken 6, on my xbox 360 i have like 7 fighting games(the tournament edition i want to buy is for the xbox 360)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I you are a fighting game fan this stick is a no brainer!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
With a new sf coming out I'm getting the itch to mod another hrap. If no one has tried it, you should definately give it a shot. The hrap can still be had on some sites for >$40 w/ shipping and you can get the parts and equipment to mod it for like another $20.

Nothing like the satisfaction of having your own custom mod, plus the octagonal gate beats the heck out of the square one on the hrap and this sticks.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Really strange to sell your HRAP3 for the TE. Easy and cheap enough to upgrade the HRAP yourself (buttons, joystick, artwork, etc) and not have to buy a whole new stick.

And, yes, zetram. I'm on the verge of getting a second stick myself. Upcoming SSFIV and new iteration of BlazBlue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts