Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darn,

It's snowing here in Rockville, MD and I can't get out of the driveway to get to work. Now I'm stuck at home w/ my RPTV and XBox.

What a problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome for you! I was supposed to go buy my RPTV today but looks like I'll have to postpone. Wish the storm waited until AFTER I got mine.

·
Registered
189 Posts
10", what you talking about? Here in NC if even looks like snow everything stops! We had around 2" yesterday and everyone is in a panic.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon_At_Home
Darn,

It's snowing here in Rockville, MD and I can't get out of the driveway to get to work. Now I'm stuck at home w/ my RPTV and XBox.What a problem.
Hey Jon, you slacker !!

Get your rear-end in here to work, with the rest of us. If we made it in, you can too.

Signed,

Your Co-workers

PS. You're fired!:D

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERNOLE
Hey Jon, you slacker !!

Get your rear-end in here to work, with the rest of us. If we made it in, you can too.
Yeah! :p I had to drive all the way out here to VA for work. Now my TV is home all alone. I hope I can make it back to her. Enjoy your snow day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My wife drove me to work in her Explorer, so I'm looking out my window thinking how much reality looks like Discovery HD on my one day old Hitachi 57UWX20B. Three more hours and I'll be home watching it again :)

Jeff Hancock

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
tceverha,

Have you tried getting out in this stuff? True, only 2-3 inches of snow, but it's the inch of ice on top that's slowing me down!

BTW, I wonder what's on Pay Per View today so my Elite and I can kick back...

Pam:D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
You guys are lucky!

I'm still snowless here in Wisconsin - wishing for a good 8-10" dumper to hit us. The twisted thing is that the company I work for tried to transfer me to Charlotte, NC this past summer but I dodged the bullet. Go figure that their winter would hit before ours officially does! And even worse, they're all home today and I'm stuck at the office!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
PAMW- Yep, got out this AM to drive to work in Reidsville. Took me a little over an hour. Wendover and 29 were pretty much clear already this morning.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
We went out sledding around noon - man the trees that are down - it looks like a war zone!

:eek:

Ya'll be safe out there!

Pam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.