AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Klipsch RW-12d just died on me. I dont feel the cost is worth fixing it being that it is a known issue and just likely to do it again.

I would like the sub to fit my current system.

Pioneer Elite VSX 94THX

Klipsch RF 82's (towers)

Klipsch RC 52 (center)

4 Klipsch Rs 42's (surrounds)

Primary purpose: movies

Budget: around $700

space:not much of an issue, have plenty

appearance: not overly important, would like black though.

room size: about 17 feet wide and 22 feet long

I dont listen at high volumes due to the wife factor. Usually have the Pioneer elite set at -10 for those that familiar with the receiver.

Cant go and test the subs since I live in a rural area now, plan on purchasing it off the internet.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I run Klipsch RB61, RC52 up front and love my Outlaw LFM-1 EX mated with them. Really pounds hard. I'm sure others will have good recommendations as well but that's my setup and it's a beast for movie playback.

It would meet your budget. Space isn't an issue and this sub is a tank. It is black with a gloss top. My room dimensions are a bit longer and not as wide and works great in that size room (along with a 10 ft ceiling). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu /forum/post/20883173

I run Klipsch RB61, RC52 up front and love my Outlaw LFM-1 EX mated with them. Really pounds hard. I'm sure others will have good recommendations as well but that's my setup and it's a beast for movie playback.

It would meet your budget. Space isn't an issue and this sub is a tank. It is black with a gloss top. My room dimensions are a bit longer and not as wide and works great in that size room (along with a 10 ft ceiling). Hope this helps.

Thanks, Ill take a look at that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts