AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the RX-A820 and I have it as the center point of my xfinity box, Samsung 55ES7500, and my Samsung blue-ray via Hdmi. All and all I am quiet with happy the system and its operation, but I do have two minor problems that I am wondering if anyone has found a remedy for.

1)when I first turn system on everything including sounds is normal, but then it switches to AV4 and I lose all sound until I take yamaha remote and key the onscreen info button and everything returns to normal with sound and volume

2) speaker system including subwoofer works and sound great with blue ray, tv and fm radio station as long as everything in the system is on. But when I turn tv off and try to listen to FM stereo radio via the receiver, the subwoofer turns off and the only sound I get is from the main speaker, losing all base

Any suggestions on these two problems would be appreciated, I am thinking it is a ANYNET+ Hdmi problem, I have tv, receiver, blueray with Hdmi control enabled and also ARC.

·
Registered
790 Posts
You can hook the speakers via the sub for stereo music or use one of the surround fields in your receiver which will simulate 5.1 sound from a stereo source. Stereo assumes your only using two speakers and nothing else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts