AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will need a Sbar that has builtin sub or at least good overall sound. All i really need is the usual optical input and remote volume.

Mounting hardware included as it will be going above a 55" vizio.

Budget is around $250

Thanx KG

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
That Vizio has NO true DEEP bass whatsoever.The only thing you get is a lot of mid-bass if you crank up the bass control. A huge disappointment.

My Yamaha 203 & 1030 do have some REAL bass, but of course not wall rattling with internal drivers.

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That Vizio has NO true DEEP bass whatsoever.The only thing you get is a lot of mid-bass if you crank up the bass control. A huge disappointment.

My Yamaha 203 & 1030 do have some REAL bass, but of course not wall rattling with internal drivers.
So you are using the 1030, it looks pretty cool. Like i said its a pretty simple install above the TV above a fireplace. Can i add a Yamaha sub later if i want ???

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it has an RCA jack for adding an external sub. It has more than enough bass for a townhouse or apartment. (unless someone doesn't care about their neighbors hearing thump/thump/thump through the walls)
Can the bluetooth subs be added later in certain SB's.....

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can always buy a wireless bluetooth adaptor.

I tried a Pioneer soundbar with a wireless sub & couldn't get the sub to stay connected, so personally not a fan of wireless subwoofers.
Gotcha...

I was in Chantilly and saw my fav plane, the SR-71 Blackbird in your wonderful museum...... And a Shuttle. Cool place

1 - 9 of 9 Posts