AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally decided on a Panasonic G10 or G15 Plasma... 50 inch... but having major difficulty finding a place to buy it from.

First, I checked Big River, but they don't have any in stock directly, they have a ton in their marketplace, though. But with so many names, I don't know who's reliable and who's not...

I then checked with my local Best Buy who won't have a G10 50" in until about a month, even if I order it now...

I haven't checked Fry's yet, I'm going to try to do that after work today.

Should Fry's not have a TV locally, can anyone point me in the direction of a good online retailer whom I'll get a good deal with? I live in California. No sales tax and no shipping cost is definitely a bonus if the retailer suggests offers it!!

I don't know if asking a question like this is against the rules for stuff to be publically posted... I know "price talk" as far as numbers is definitely against the rules... but if you have a really good deal, by all means, please send me a private message. I'm ready to buy pretty much right now.

Thank you in advance, guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.