AVS Forum banner

Suggestion for 46" led TV

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  leoajax 
#1 ·
Hi, I just wanted to know a few suggestions for a 46" LED TV.

When I bought my LCD TV, it was said that samsung was between the best (price performance wise), but right now I believe they're too expensive because of the fame...

So I was wondering which brands can be recommended at this time that have lower prices than samsung but the same quality (Sharp, Toshiba, LG, etc).

I'm mostly looking for the cheapest 46" LED TV (120 Hz if possible) and:

- Reliability (don't want the TV dying on me after 12 months).

- Good black levels and decent color reproduction.

-I'm NOT interested in special features like Internet or anything like it. Just plain HD video reproduction.

Please make as many suggestions as you can and if possible tell me the pros and cons.

Thanks in advance

See less See more
#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mile13 /forum/post/20832597

try the LCd Flat Panel Displays FORUM http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forum...ysprune=&f=166

If you want good black levels and decent color reproduction you must be willing to pay for it, also you should do a lot of reading since every model has its pro and cons. Non such thing as a perfct TV.

reliability could be a problem when you buy a cheap TV.

Thanh, I posted on another thread and was more specific towrds Toshiba's quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.