AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a 60" LCD Projection for my main tv, and want to have 2 LCD panel tv's set up in the corners of the room for football...

I figured 23 to 27" is a good range to be able to see action on the screen from the couches but not too big to make the 60" seem less impressive.

Here's what I'm looking for, and since it's not the main display it doesn't have to be top quality. As long as HD will look good, and not be more impressive than my Sony KDF-60xs955. Price is more important.

1) Less than $1000 a piece, preferrably less than $900.

2) I will be using DTV for connection, so a tuner is not necessary, although might be nice for the occasional OTA HD signal.

3) DVI-HDCP or HDMI-HDCP connection, or component (if it can pass HD signal through it.

4) Obviously wall mountable( which I assume most are

Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
A "good" 26"er will cost you a little more then $1000. Like a Sharp or a Sony, etc.

Go check out Best Buy.com or Circuit City.com and see what they have. I'm sure they have some LCD's in your price range, under $1000/$900.

Since they will be used as bonus tv's in the corner you really just need to find one that fits your price. They will all have the inputs you need (you really only need one HD input in your case) and almost ANYTHING looks great when displaying HD content so the pic should be fine regardless of the brand. I am speaking in these general terms because you are JUST using these tv's for secondary veiwing of a football game or other sports.

If you can spend a little more, then a Sharp is always a good choice.

Sorry I don't have any specific tv's to point you to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.