AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After several years away from my HT, I have opened it back up again and while I have been tweaking the wires and equipment, I have been looking around at the few movie replicas/memorabilia that I have and decided that it might be time to add a new piece or two to the collection.

The only stipulation I have is that whatever I get must be easy on the wallet. None of what I have has cost me much, and it probably shows to most people but I like the few pieces that I have...

So, I know there are others out there that have collected things along the way and I was just wondering if those that have come across good deal could let me ( and everyone else know about the deals.

For example, Anyone that likes what I have, I can tell you that all but maybe 1 or 2 things I found on ebay.

Here are a few pictures of the movie memorabilia/replicas I have...

Devinci Code replica - Christmas gift

Tony Montana Scarface Chalice - Christmas Gift

Pirates Of The Caribbean Chest/Medallion - Christmas Gift

Speed Racer Mach 5 Model - Hobby Lobby

Episode 4 Luke Skywalker life size Lightsaber - Graflex -Ebay, Kit - online

Lightsaber Miniatures - Online

Frodo Dagger/ One Ring/w Box - Dagger & Ring - Ebay, box - Birthday Gift, Map - Online

Gimmli Axe (Hanging on the left side wall) - Ebay

Resin Cast of Jason Mask - Ebay

Other things not pictured:

Goonies Map - Ebay

Various Back To The Future Pieces - Ebay

35mm Frame Stills From Episode 4 - Ebay

I will add pictures if I get a chance to over the weekend.

I am really interested in finding out what others have and where they got them. Maybe when I am rich I will be able to buy more expensive memorabilia but I haven't done too bad so far.

What have you guys found?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow... over a year and a half with not one response...

Guess not many people collect replicas on here. Maybe I'm a rare breed that likes this kinda stuff.

Maybe putting a post here will get it in front of a fresh pair of eyes...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I just got a cool vinyl Stay-Puft Marshmellow man from 2nd & Charles added to my collection. It's a bank but it looks great as a prop. Available on Amazon but it's expensive there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts