Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one want's to help me out?

:(

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Believe or not, not every member of this forum hits "refresh" every 5 minutes and rushes to read every message the moment they are posted.

No point, really, in getting impatient and upset when your question's aren't answered within an hour or two. And very self-defeating to delete the question before somebody (who KNOWS the answer) has even read the question.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Quote:
If not, does anyone build one or know where I can buy one and not break the BANK?

Your 450MHz may be a bit slow. However Dell's got a special on their Dimension 4550 PC's right now. 2.53GHz P4/512MB RAM/60GB hd/DVD+RW-CDRW combo drive/ATI All in Wonder 9000 for $700 after rebate. That's a damn good deal and the Dell systems are very quiet - perfect for HTPC use.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by mbaxter

Your 450MHz may be a bit slow. However Dell's got a special on their Dimension 4550 PC's right now. 2.53GHz P4/512MB RAM/60GB hd/DVD+RW-CDRW combo drive/ATI All in Wonder 9000 for $700 after rebate. That's a damn good deal and the Dell systems are very quiet - perfect for HTPC use. [/b]

Thanks.

I just saw that dell PC post. My wife works at Dell so I will have her check into that.

I figure the 450 P3 might be a little slow, but thats cool.

==============

dandrewk,

I saw 50+ hits and no replies... so that why I just figured to delete the post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.