AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
$4300 at applianceconnection when you log in. Don't know how reputable they are so use at your own risk.

http://www.appliancesconnection.com/samsung-un65js9500fxza-i454864.html
They're a legit appliance dealer from my research on them last year when they posted pricing about $1K less than competitors and it turned out to be an error and they updated it after I asked if it was available for sale at that price and responded no.

Hopefully it is an error and not bait and switch technique. Don't know if it's intentional but it's happened before. The only way is for someone to try to cart and buy one at said price. My guess it's likely $5K region.

Registered
Seems to be lots of issues with customers complaining about damaged goods and poor service at applianceconnection from the little bit of research I just did, I'd definitely be cautious ordering.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Has to do with Samsung's policy. I believe you can email him with the model in the subject line and he will give you a quote.

Registered
any good deals on the js9500 lately?

i know this is an AVS no-no, but east coast tvs has the js9500 for 2900! my biggest fear when ordering a tv online would be receiving a tv with horrible clouding/flashlighting, but with ordering a FALD, those are non issues. then you can worry about getting a tv with banding/DSE which is less common than clouding. any body really order from there and not have any issues?

Registered
any good deals on the js9500 lately?

i know this is an AVS no-no, but east coast tvs has the js9500 for 2900! my biggest fear when ordering a tv online would be receiving a tv with horrible clouding/flashlighting, but with ordering a FALD, those are non issues. then you can worry about getting a tv with banding/DSE which is less common than clouding. any body really order from there and not have any issues?
Any time you order from ECTV, be sure the TV has a U.S. warranty. ECTV and Abe's of Maine are notorious for the 'import-model-with-no-US-warranty-you need-to-pay-more-for-US-version-with-US-warranty' scam.

If Square Trade won't sell me an extended warranty for it, I won't purchase it.

Caveat Emptor.

Registered
Any time you order from ECTV, be sure the TV has a U.S. warranty. ECTV and Abe's of Maine are notorious for the 'import-model-with-no-US-warranty-you need-to-pay-more-for-US-version-with-US-warranty' scam.

If Square Trade won't sell me an extended warranty for it, I won't purchase it.

Caveat Emptor.

is there a way to check and see if the tv is square trade eligible before buying it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts