AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Without knowing more details, I would suspect DirecTV is the culprit. They've probably screwed up the listings for Seattle/Tacoma, and passed on the error to Replay.

Yesterday I made myself as comfortable as possible here in exile in the moist, gassy, Dan Snyder hinter-wastelands of our nation's capital, and watched via NFL Sunday Ticket as the Miami Dolphins flew the New York Jets all over the Meadowlands. Then, I tuned in to see the Seattle Seahawks barbecue the hapless Arizona Cardinals in the desert heat. My two favorite teams, both victorious on the road. Bonus coverage afterward: overtime of the Carolina/Tampa Bay game.

All three games were on the correct channels as listed in the channel guide information from both the Replay and the satellite receiver. Furthermore, the channel guide information from both boxes was right on target with the little printed NFL Sunday Ticket Schedule DirecTV sent prior to the start of the season.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Grand Rapids, MI.

In week 1 I also saw screwed up listings. It appeared that the channels were all off by a channel.

This week everything matched, and matched the card Sunday Ticket sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.