AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the Wilmington, NC area and was wondering what channels will the Super Bowl be broadcast in? I have DirecTV. My HD coverage sucks here, and was hoping I could find it in HD somewhere in my area. Fox HD is out of the question. Will ESPN be showing it or does Fox have the rights. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think the last few years that Dish has made the SB available in HD on a channel anyone with one of their HD boxes could watch, even if they didn't have HD locals. This might be something they do again and maybe Direct does the same thing....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uhhh, no this is not a joke. I live 30 miles south of Wilmington and the FOX tower signal is not strong enough to reach me. The local channels don't get to me either. I was not wanting to go to a bar....it is not that important. I just wanted to watch it in my own house in my dedicated home theater.

If you don't believe I can't get the signal, then come on over on Super Bow Sunday.....lol. I may just call D. TV

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddinsm /forum/post/0

I think the last few years that Dish has made the SB available in HD on a channel anyone with one of their HD boxes could watch, even if they didn't have HD locals. This might be something they do again and maybe Direct does the same thing....

I've never heard of such a thing. I don't believe CBS and their affiliates would be to happy.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddinsm /forum/post/0

Wrong.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Please post in the local topic for your area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.