AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just turned on my xbox and the picture has gone super low definition! (turned it back off and on again and it's fine now)

·
Registered
859 Posts
How old is your box? Not sure but that would send me into panic mode that the GPU is starting to go.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
The green banding in the last shot happens quite often before the GPU fails. I'd call MS right now and tell em to send you a box, since its less than a year old.

·
Registered
119 Posts
This has happened a handful of times on mine as well. I have had my unit for just about 2 years. Resetting the power always did the trick. I don't play my 360 more than 4 hours a week though - I think I need a marathon gaming session to break this thing ( if it's even going to ) before the warranty runs out.

P

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
It looks like the context sensitive Guide Background before the bilinear filtering takes place. You know, like when you hit your Guide button in game, then is shows a blurry version of the game image behind your guide? I'd guess that some part of the software thought the Guide was open, but every other part knew that it wasn't.

·
Registered
620 Posts
kul... retro gaming ftw!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts