AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded a couple of games and set my ps3 to turn off when complete. Then when I went to turn on my ps3, it just gives me a black screen. If I plug in the av cables I get a picture, but nothing on HDMI. Any ideas of what I can do?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did this and it worked last night. This morning I went to turn it on so the kids could watch Netflix and it did if again. And now the reset won't work.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not even a month later and it did it again. This time, I reset it and it asked if I wanted to use a HDMI output. I selected yes and switched it over to the hdmi port and it didn't do anything. I changed HDMI cables, switched to a different input, and still nothing. Can anyone help me with this POS machine? I am about done with it at this point.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am just getting rid of it.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Did you see if you could replicate the problem with a different display?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, it happens on both tv's. I switched out to a new HDMI cable and everything. Don't worry about this anymore guys, I am just getting rid of it today.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, so I got this thing to work finally, but had to wipe it clean. What is the easiest way to redownload all the free games I had with plus? Do I have to do it from the console?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That might be easier to find the stuff I want to download, especially if they have a history section on it.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, maybe I am blind or just a little slow, but I am not seeing a place to que up old downloads in the store section on the store on my computer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts