AVS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thoroughly confused.

Last week, PS update 2.4 and the SSHD team add-on come out.

A few hours later, sony takes down the 2.4 update. This causes the SSHD add-on to become unavailable to anyone who DOESN'T have 2.4.

Today, PS update 2.41 comes out, along with an update to SSHD version - patching it to version 4.00.

Now, today, the SSHD team add-on is gone.. however, we have fresh version of the PS and SSHD games.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with this add on? All I want is split screen coop, and the add-on is nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah, I got confused about the Team Addon, I saw it in the ingame store when I got 2.40 but didn't really read it.

Went to check at the PSN store for info and it's not there, and no longer in the ingame store.

Anyone know what this addon really does? does it allow multiplayer online?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I have it, it's 1-4 player split-screen co-op/verus, a new soundtrack, and a ship editor. No online mode.

·
Registered
484 Posts
you must have picked it up during the 5 hours it was online, cause thats about as long as I saw it available for download

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yeah, I picked it up immediately after getting 2.40 while they were both up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Was hoping AVS would have an answer on this one. Official PS Forums have nothing either. I was one of the lucky few who got 2.40 when it came out (and survived bricking) and even I did not see the Team Pack update!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Yea, I remember reading here that someone said something about a ship editor. I actually went into the game and searched all around for it, went to the PS store and didn't see anything either.

So Martez, is this a free update or do you have to pay?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was confused, because I thought the team add-on was available all along, and the team add-on would only "appear" for download to the people who had v2.4.

However, It sounds like the team add-on was removed with the 2.4 update, and now that we're back up and running with v2.41, the developers haven't dropped the team add-on back into the store. You'd think the SSHD devs would want their money given that it's technically Sony's fault for their game being delayed at least an extra week!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Yeah the only trophy i dont have is the split screen co-op one. I dont think I'll be paying for the add on with that little content. Since nobody else in my house plays SSHD. My 16 year old daughter says "it's too much stuff going on, on screen" But yet she'll play GH3 with the "hyper speed" cheat turned on....Kids...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I've been wondering where the ship editor is.

And technically, hyper speed puts less things on the screen in GH, they just move faster

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG /forum/post/14251037

Yea, I remember reading here that someone said something about a ship editor. I actually went into the game and searched all around for it, went to the PS store and didn't see anything either.

So Martez, is this a free update or do you have to pay?

It's $5, was never in the PS Store, you had to access it from the in-game menu.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I hope there is a demo for Elefunk. I like the concept, but I want to make sure the interface/controls work well before plunking down money on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts