AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one really thunders overhead with soaring impact with individual frequency graphs wow I, was thoroughly impressed. This whole sequence here punched kicked slammed with plenty of depth.

Chapter 10, 33 minutes 41 seconds to chapter 38 minutes 22 seconds

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
check the part about 5 minutes before that when they drop the tiny piece of crystal into the water. Everything goes dark and then a loud, low BOOM... it has bottomed out a few subs...lol

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
is it possible to get a waterfall of the center channel only ?

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr /forum/post/15463536

check the part about 5 minutes before that when they drop the tiny piece of crystal into the water. Everything goes dark and then a loud, low BOOM... it has bottomed out a few subs...lol

I know the scene I was playing highlight Superman parts over and over a few times yesterday. Yes it should carry a caution sticker on the DVD and bluray (play at your own risk)!

I always excise caution I lost an amplifier a Sony stereo amp that I was using to power a different sub back around early 1998 before I had the huge JBL built.

Titanic sank my Sony amp! LOL yeah that film also has a weight of low end! So now I practice “caution” and Superman Returns is no exception.

The opening or after the screen credits when Superman’s spaceship crashes wow that rumbled and rumbled and got deeper and deeper, but that crystal moment was funny as Lex Luther (Kevin Spacey) steps back into the shadow LOL.

“Wow that’s really something, Lex”

“Wait for it”

“Wow, that’s really something, Lex.”

“It’s freaking Gone With The Wind.”

“Weren’t there two of those?” the other dog chewing on the other. LOL

Let’s give that scene a spin it’s a long one as I seem to remember. This is going to take an hour or so to do. The first one took me around 2 hours.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that centre channel looks wicked
no that wasn't you. hmm, I wonder which part has the strongest but I'm sure glad I have this DCX2496 to tailor the crossover needs, 80Hz. Anyway should have this posted around 8pm UK time.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBLsound4645 /forum/post/15464167

Centre channel is included on the second post above.

in the beginning of the movie when the planet Krypton implodes, sounds very center channel intense

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr /forum/post/15463536

that's an awesome LFE scene

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I’ve finished looking at the individual frequency waterfalls and it looks like the LFE.1 is sparingly used. Anyway meal time and I might be on schedule for 9pm got do screen captures next and editing.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Nice! Have fun with this one. Please, even if yo dont waterfall it, let me know how low that bass note hits when he drops that criystal. It is intense! hahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts