AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i could get a Blu-Ray with many demos that show off DD, DTS, DTS-MA, DD TRUE-HD, 5.1, 7.1, ATMOS, and DTS:X??

I tried to download some demos in .MKV files but my Onkyo 656 receiver does not support that format so I'm out of options.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
You'd have to buy something from Asia, where dealers have huge stacks of them as purchase goodies. The discs may be region-locked, but I can't say for sure without more digging. They aren't really a thing in the US market anymore, so dealers don't have them like they did ten years ago. Check eBay.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Reactions: Phantom Stranger

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
You'd have to buy something from Asia, where dealers have huge stacks of them as purchase goodies. The discs may be region-locked, but I can't say for sure without more digging. They aren't really a thing in the US market anymore, so dealers don't have them like they did ten years ago. Check eBay.
No need to buy anything.There is plenty of demo material, from full discs to clip collections.

Different AVS members had shared their talents in this regard for free - all is required is a little reading.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just picked up the 2015 Dolby Atmos demo disc off eBay. Worth every penny.

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
Closed. Please use the existing demo threads in this section or the receiver section. Use the search function.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.