AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search on "cylinder" and all I got was SVS and DIY. DIY is out of the question for me.

Moving some stuff around and my Adire Dharmen just will not fit into the corner where I need the sub to go.

So - who else sells quality cylindrical subs?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
HSU Research does/did at one time, don't know if they still do.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
HSU is planning to eventually make another cylinder model, but they don't currently sell any new ones. You might be able to find a used TN1220/TN1220HO model though. I think they both had top-mounted woofers, whereas SVS uses bottom-mounted.

http://forum.hsuresearch.com/showthr...9157#post19157

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
You can also ask me how much I am going to sell my dual 20-39CS +'s for.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Nah forget the plus model, skip right to Ultra

The new Ultra sub should be coming relatively soon, if you have the budget for it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have had Hsu TN1220s (pair of them) and the sounded very good. I sold them and got a pair of SVS CS-Ultras and they were great. They are passive and require a seperate amp, but sound excellent. I sold them to move up to a pair of JL Audio Fathoms, but they are fine subs and worth looking at. By the way, i still have the 1000w K1 amp if you need one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.