AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SVS PB10-ISD is a 10" subwoofer, right? The S12 is a 12" subwoofer?

Everyone keeps saying, "Get the SVS!" (okay, almost everyone). But, what I just thought was isn't the SVS a ten inch subwoofer and the Mirage a twelve inch subwoofer?

Is the SVS so good that its 10" can trounce the 12"? And the SVS 12" must be phenomenal?

Not sure I want to take a chance on a 10" versus the 12", knowing what I liked in the Mirage.

Thanks for comments.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Hello! I think this subject is getting a little redundant. I suggest you read your other thread :
Quote:
Is anything as good as the Mirage Omni S12 for $399? -
Ian ;)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Yes, the 10" in the PB-10 is an over achiever. Not sure about absolute output but it certainly has lower extension than the S12. I remember reading some reviewers indicating their disbelief at the level of performance achived by a 10" driver.

And yes, a 12" SVS would be even better. And a Plus better still, and the Ultra will make you turgid with excitement. :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang
Hello! I think this subject is getting a little redundant. I suggest you read your other thread :

Ian ;)
Sadly, everyone thinks they deserve their own thread. Meanwhile, all the great information discussed in the past, gets put out to pasture. Use the search function, people!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.