AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a friend who is pretty much willing to give me a SVS PB10 ($50) but i noticed that there is only 1 connection on the back of the subwoofer. I am currently running a bic h-100 into an HK AVR-247 using the LFE Subwoofer cable, is there a way to bridge in the PB10 with the H-100? I know its bad to mix brands from reading the forum but would like to see what happens.

Thanks for your help,

Marcus

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
That's very simple. You get a Y-splitter and hook it to the sub-out on the receiver, then run a sub cable to each sub.

Grab the PB10 for $50! You may find you don't even need the BIC anymore.

·
2,606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusladd /forum/post/14233142

Hello,

I have a friend who is pretty much willing to give me a SVS PB10 ($50) but i noticed that there is only 1 connection on the back of the subwoofer. I am currently running a bic h-100 into an HK AVR-247 using the LFE Subwoofer cable, is there a way to bridge in the PB10 with the H-100? I know its bad to mix brands from reading the forum but would like to see what happens.

Thanks for your help,

Marcus

Marcus a PB10-NSD for $50? Hey, I would jump all over that in a NEW York minute.
Just buy a 1Male to 2Female Y-adaptor and you are set. I do agree, however, the PB10 will probably be more than enough for you. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts