AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, up for sale is my SVS PB13 Ultra. I've had it for about a year. I haven't really even been able to dial it in fully to my room/system but a personal situation has come up that has me selling this, my good camera, and other things I find in the garage.

Just about everyone knows what this sub is and what it is capable of. I'm pricing it to sell fast. Not because I need to sell it fast but that it would be nice to have less money faster than if I posted it higher, waited and ended up lowering the price anyway. I could do that but I don't want to. If you are interested, let me know.

The picture doesn't show the screen but I do have the screen.

It is in pristine working condition. I have a 5 and 6 year old so I don't get to watch movies as often as I'd like. So it has fairly minimal use. Speaking of my kids, there may be a few minor scratches on the top of the cabinet because of the kids putting stuff on it. I don't remember seeing any but I'm just saying that there could be.

I still have the original box it came in but the box is at my office and the sub is at my house and I don't have a truck. A buddy of mine helped me get it from my office to my house and he doesn't have a truck any more.

I'd rather not offer shipping. I'd like to see if someone local wants it first. I'm in Canton, GA. NW Atlanta area.

Questions are always welcomed.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
either it has scratches or it doesn't...it's a turn off when you say it's possible by the young ones. In another words I'd be willing to bet it does rather than not. I'm not saying they are anything beyond reasonable ,but you know as well as I do they are there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um, no. I can't help it if my mentioning the possibility of them being there turns you or anyone else off. It is more likely that it has no scratches at all. I am very particular about my gear. And it's in a dedicated room where the kids only go when we watch a movie. But, for the sake of full disclosure, I mentioned the possibility. Ask the guys that bought my XPA5 and BDP-103. I mentioned the same possibility. They were flawless. But thanks for posting a snarky comment. I'm sure it does nothing but help me sell my sub.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IF there are any scratches, you can't see them. It is really hard to take pictures of such a reflective surface. This is the best I could do looking out across the top of the sub. I suppose there could be scratches on the sides too. And, no, that white spot on the left is not a scratch. It was a piece of fuzz that I didn't see when I took the picture.

http://s936.photobucket.com/user/jsampsell/media/photo_zps1588b1da.jpg.html

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updating this as sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts