1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The photographs we just taken on 3/5/14

I am the original owner.

Bought from SVS in March of 2010

This sub is mint. Not a scratch or blemish on it.

Beautiful rosenut veneer.

750 W Bash Amp

Sub weighs 155 lbs.

This sub has is gorgeous and has been flawless since new.

I have all original paperwork and packaging.

Will ship at buyers expense.

Box is 25 x 36 x 30 high

Weight approx 170 lbs in shipping form.

Ships from 19060

Paypal or bank check.

I looked into changing the amp to the 1000W Sledge but SVS and everyone else said the difference isn't worth the gain. Almost imperceptible.

Listen up on shipping

Lot's of people don't realize just how much it is to ship freight when it's private individuals and only one item LTL (Less Than a Trailer load)

SVS charged me $99 to ship it to me from Ohio to Pa back in 2010. Not sure if that was their full cost or some was padded in the sub's price.

Companies get better rates if they ship all the time with an account.

When I bought my Seaton Sound Catalyst 12C's and a an 8C they charged around $250 to ship to me from Illinois. 

I shipped a pair of Legacy Focus SE to Little Rock Ark from PA. That cost the buyer $300. That was actually cheap as I went though u-Ship and got a side deal, I was getting quotes from shippers in the $700 range.

Shipped a backhoe to NY cost the buyer $1,100.

Just last week I had to ship my Bryston 14Bsst amp for warranty work to Vermont from PA. It weighs 90 lbs. Cost me $80 to ship it regular Fedex... not freight.

I get people slamming me for the quotes and all I can do is type and type away explaining this so I thought I would type it here too.

So figure the price of the sub and at least $150 minimum shipping. Most places are more. Don't forget, I have to strap it to a skid, put it in my pickup truck and deliver it to the terminal.

See why so many prefer local pickup on these large and heavy items?

Why should the seller take a hit on shipping if they can have the buyer pay shipping or have them come pick it up?

·
Registered
290 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

To all who have messaged me, I added shipping info and weight.

This sub is best shipped by freight on a skid.

I could also do a uship auction. This is easily shipped in the bed of a pickup truck or in a cargo trailer. I personally sold a set of very large high end speakers to a fellow in Little Rock. Got a guy with a pickup and cargo trailer to take them there from SE PA.

Also I would be willing to meet someone if they are a hour or less away for free from 19060

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

All PM's answered. Working on shipping quotes for a few.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

All shipping quotes sent out. Range from $172 all the way up to $343 with a few in the $200-$250 range.

Shipping these days isn't a bargain.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Is this still available?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Are you saying you cant ship that sub for 24.95 ? lol I go through that all the time people thinking your making a killing on shipping charges . GLWS

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yes it is still available.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Read the first post. Shipping weight 170 (155 + box and skid)

Thanks for the bump

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

SOLD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts