AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Up for sale is my 5 month old SVS PC12 plus. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sub but I have decided to go in a different direction. I am willing to ship at buyers expense . I will take Paypal or certified check.
Any questions at all PM me. Thanks,Tim
Edit: I'm in the Buffalo NY area. I would prefer local pick up but I will ship.
Price drop:SOLD

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
I just purchased a PC12 Plus from SVS and can tell you that it is an incredible sub. Great sound and the vertical footprint makes placement in your room easy. The cylinder sub is both musical and hits hard/low for movies. Highly recommend - especially at this price.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm  /t/1535108/svs-pc12-plus#post_24811098

I just purchased a PC12 Plus from SVS and can tell you that it is an incredible sub. Great sound and the vertical footprint makes placement in your room easy. The cylinder sub is both musical and hits hard/low for movies. Highly recommend - especially at this price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm  /t/1535108/svs-pc12-plus#post_24811098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrill  /t/1535108/svs-pc12-plus#post_24814361

Ugh ... wish you were in the DC metro.

Good luck with the sale.
Thank you for the replies. It is a great sub I just want to try something different. I just can't help myself
:D:D. I wish I could ship the sub but I just think it would be a headache and I don't trust that UPS or Fed Ex would get it there undamaged. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance though.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hate to be like this but only serious PM's please. I have been getting a lot of messages about the sub and I answer back and then no other communication. Thank you

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts