AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got a 20-39PC-Plus shipped to me about 5 weeks ago. Everything went fine. Box and sub were undamaged. I wouldn't worry too much about shipping damage. I haven't seen how the boxes are packed, but I can tell you the cylinders are packed well.

Besides, if there is any issues SVS has the best customer service.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I have seen shipping boxes for both (Cylinder & Box subs) and they are shipped very sturdy. would not worry too much.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Dont worry about them being shipped there "very" well packaged and besides if anything did happen to one or both (in a very rare case) im sure SVS would fix the situation for you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I wouldn't worry for two reasons:

1) My SVS cylinder sub was packed very well. I would expect no less with the box subs.

2) God forbid something should happen you can bet SVS will do everything in their power to correct the problem immediately.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
>>>Getting real close to getting a pair of SVS's but a little paranoid about the UPS people in NYC anybody wanna share horror storiesi had absolutely no problems with my pb2+

·
Registered
748 Posts
I don't know about in NYC but in Phoenix UPS just LOVES to leave packages at your front door in plain sight even when told repeatedly not to do so. Size of the parcel seems to have no effect on their decision to leave them either. I don't know if it's laziness or if they actually think they're doing me a favor when they do that. That's probably not what you meant though.

My cylinder was quite well packed. The box was damaged in shipping but everything inside was fine. There's a good amount of crush space in there to protect the sub. I've seen pics of the crates they ship their box subs in. I wouldn't worry about those even if they air dropped them. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.