AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a pair of SCS(M) as my mains, but I want better sound and more power up front -especially to get better audio when playing music.

Any owners of the STS-01 who´d care to elaborate on their impression?

Pics would also be nice, but I´m mostly into personal reviews.

·
Registered
32 Posts
audiophile82 you find any more info on these speakers? I'm thinking of getting them and putting my sbs01's in back and selling the 2 I never even opened. I really like what the guy at the link had to say about them but would like some info from any owners as well. I really want some pics of in-home setup to compair size and depth.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Im also interested in these speakers but cant find to much info on them. Everyone that owns any of the svs speakers or subs always has good things about them but I cant find to much on these. Is there a better speaker at this price range that everyone is getting?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm just gonna jump and and give a recomendation for the SVS system.

"Better in this price range" is simply a question that can't be answered as it is too subjective. That being said, I really want to say that no, there are no better speakers in this price range. Can you find comparable/equal speakers? sure. I am not going to say anything bad about the other brands, but I will say that you can't and won't go wrong with the SVS system.

Ignoring the fact that they have the most amazing customer support, they really do make an amazing product. I was just telling someone else that if you get this system and hook it up. Once it's properly calibrated and you first put on a movie or music, you're going to be like a little kid who just found out he gets to go to disney land. All the questions and doubt about "should I have gone with that over this?" will just dissappear and be replaced with a huge and awesome grin. You aren't going to find anything in this price range that is "better" then the SVS system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.