AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
The PC12-Plus is far more potent than the SB12-Plus in every way. It is also several times the size. For a lot of music, the two might not sound all that different, but for music with heavy deep bass content especially if played loud, the PC12 would rule all the way.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
for that kind of music i'd say get the ported sub.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It kinds depends on the venue, if you plan on using this sub in some sort of a club/bar, you'd want the output from the PC-12, if you are going to have it in a listening room or small(ish) living room, i'd stick with the SB-12.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a living room 5m x 4m, actually its my bedroom / cinema / studio / djing room

They just emailed the shipping price and found out that the SB 12-Plus is the way to go as its comes less than half the price of the PC12-Plus due to weight / shipping.

If the ummmpppppppp is not big enough than ill buy a second one, what do you guys think?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed6 /forum/post/17052013

Its a living room 5m x 4m, actually its my bedroom / cinema / studio / djing room

They just emailed the shipping price and found out that the SB 12-Plus is the way to go as its comes less than half the price of the PC12-Plus due to weight / shipping.

If the ummmpppppppp is not big enough than ill buy a second one, what do you guys think?

Thanks

don't let the shipping cost decide for you, if i had to guess, i'm pretty sure one PC12Plus will have at least twice the output of the SB12Plus across the board ... unless you want the nice finish and small size of the SB12's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.