AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once and a while I come across some speakers that make me think i might need to upgrade the RC-10's I have had for a while.

I can't seem to find any threads on these and wondering if anyone has any thoughts.

· Registered
24,283 Posts
Every once and a while I come across some speakers that make me think i might need to upgrade the RC-10's I have had for a while.

I can't seem to find any threads on these and wondering if anyone has any thoughts.
Scratch your itch.

Order the SVS Ultras and return them for free if not happy.

That is, of course, assuming you are in the US.

· Premium Member
802 Posts

I know someone who might be interested in your RC-10's if they are mint!!!

ME!:D

Reactions: Lp85253

· Premium Member
32,785 Posts

By all accounts, they should present extremely contrasting sound signatures.

Which one you'll prefer will depend entirely on your usage, room, and personal preferences.

SVS offers free return shipping and they actually do honor it promptly and gladly (I returned a pair of their Prime bookshelves a couple years ago, totally painless), so it's a no-risk experiment...only way to find out!

Reactions: Lp85253 and 355F1

· Registered
1,179 Posts

Wouldn't hurt to try them out. I had RC-10's for my lcr years ago and really liked them. I remember them having a nice extended but smooth tweeter. A bit recessed in the midrange. Very good speaker. I bet the Ultras will be a nice upgrade and will be more airy and detailed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.