AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Vizio VX37L HDTV10A. Far from being the best of the best but I'm content with it. I miss my old front projection unit but it does the job.

The reason I'm posting is because my friend hit some minor financial bumps in the road (join the club) and is wants to sell me her Mitsubishi WD52527 for $700. I know there is a huge difference size wise. Thats pretty easy to see. The thing is if i were to get this set from her I would have to sell my set off to get it. I've tried looking for reviews on the unit. Nothing really, a few here and there. I'm curious to what you guys think of the swap. Would you swap your 37' LCD for a 52' RPLCD?

It would be mostly used for gaming on a PS3 with some Bluray watching here and there. Any idea of known issues with this particular set?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Still under warranty? Just remember bulbs and color wheels. If you're cool with that then why not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mines still under warranty. Hers isn't. I dunno. I'm still up in the air whether or not i want to deal with the bulb changes and misc maintenance or not.

Also, Bigger isn't always better, just bigger. Alway remember that =)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by faaeng /forum/post/12913626

Also, Bigger isn't always better, just bigger. Alway remember that =)

Bigger is generally better IMO, specifically when gaming.

Why don't you just low ball for $500 and keep both?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts