AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 60" w850b a couple days ago. Haven't taken it out of the box yet. I'm reading that the W630B is the same thing but without 3d and the wedge shape. I don't use 3d ever and never will. I don't care about the wedge because I use a soundbar. Should I exchange it for the W630B and save a couple hundred?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been deciding between the two for a long time. I think I've finally settled on the W630B. Like you I don't care about 3D and many 850B s suffer from clouding according to the owners forum. I value good sound quality so I would have appreciated the wedge design but if that's the only compromise I can deal. Plus the $100 I save can go towards new speakers for my HT.:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought a 60" w850b a couple days ago. Haven't taken it out of the box yet. I'm reading that the W630B is the same thing but without 3d and the wedge shape. I don't use 3d ever and never will. I don't care about the wedge because I use a soundbar. Should I exchange it for the W630B and save a couple hundred?
I had a W630B for a while, it was a great set for the most part. If you don't care about the design, 3D or speakers you would be happy with the W630B. Clouding is possible on either set, mine had it, so it just depends on if you get lucky or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts