AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Was previously with Cox and their old set top box was not encrypted like this . But because of multiple service problems I had to get rid of them.  Apparently because of the copy wright laws these boxes are blocking the ability to burn to a disc.   I can no longer burn movies from the pay channels or pay per view.  Is there a work around this?

·
Registered
891 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox44  /t/1523713/switched-cable-provider-...ovie-channels-cant-burn-to-disc#post_24514604

Was previously with Cox and their old set top box was not encrypted like this . But because of multiple service problems I had to get rid of them.  Apparently because of the copy wright laws these boxes are blocking the ability to burn to a disc.   I can no longer burn movies from the pay channels or pay per view.  Is there a work around this?

Quite a few people like the Grex video filter,they say it works well to remove CP and delivers good PQ, IIRC it costs ~$100.00.

Don't know where to buy it,but others around here can tell you,or you can probably google it.Try Amazon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts