AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had SwitchResX working before, and for some reason it stopped working. Not only will it not keep my old settings, it won't change to any of the displays that they provided default. I used to be able to change it to any of the given displays they provided. I can get it to change the Overscan option, and I can get it to turn off the display and turn it back on. I can't add any custom displays.

I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Is there a way to completely remove it? Because every time I try uninstalling, after I reinstall, the old settings are still there, and the registration is still there.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just a top-of-the-head suggestion…

Have you tried using the newest version, v4.1.2 (March 13, 2010). It not only runs with Snow Leopard, but corrects several bugs relating to use and editing of Display Sets.

-H.

Reference: http://www.madrau.com/news/history/history.php

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully this will fix it. I'm not going to be able to test to see if it works till next week, as I won't have access to connect to my TV for the next week. Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts