AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so SXRD looks like a great step forward and all, but why are people already SO defensive of it? It's not like anyone even has one of these yet, and some of the speculation (note: SPECULATION) suggests that initially PJs with SXRD will by in the $60K+ range.

Sorry for the rant, just tired of all of the 'SXRD will dominate', 'SXRD is so much better than HD2/HD3', etc. unfounded comments. Sure, the released specs can actually be compared, but there are no production units and trying to compare this to today's PJs is really apples to oranges.

Thanks for reading, I'm feeling much better now! :)

(btw, I love the rumors I have read about SXRD and I HOPE that they are true and at a competitive price point for HT, but until then, you won't see me arguing one way or another!)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
except with yourself

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TCD2, do a search in this forum, you will see any number of posts in reference to my rant.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Uther I agree with you 100%. I think it would be great if it does live up to expectations. However there is a major difference with a prototype unit and what can come off the manufacturing line. I guess this forum does allow for people to dream.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Hey, don't worry about responding to the troll. We all know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Uther
TCD2, do a search in this forum, you will see any number of posts in reference to my rant.
first you post saying you sick of all the talk about SXRD so you post about SXRD, then you say you like all the rumors about SXRD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.