AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in love with my LCD that I purchased for $449.99 on black friday but there is one thing that is ticking me off. I have no idea what code to enter in order to get my universal remote(s) to work. I searched the Syntax Olevia website and it said any RCA, YAMAHA, LG or PHILLIPS code should work but with my current Motorola DRC800 Universal Remote as well as my Xbox 360 Universal Remote, I haven't gotten any code from those four companies to work. If anyone has any information about which code worked for them or what not, please help a brother out!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandydaniel /forum/post/0

I've been in love with my LCD that I purchased for $449.99 on black friday but there is one thing that is ticking me off. I have no idea what code to enter in order to get my universal remote(s) to work. I searched the Syntax Olevia website and it said any RCA, YAMAHA, LG or PHILLIPS code should work but with my current Motorola DRC800 Universal Remote as well as my Xbox 360 Universal Remote, I haven't gotten any code from those four companies to work. If anyone has any information about which code worked for them or what not, please help a brother out!

Go to Best buy and get this remote and your struggles will be over.

Sony - 8-Function Learning Remote RMVL600

Controls 8 A/V components; compatible with most major brands; on-screen menu operation for DVD and VCR

15% Off Select A/V Accessories Offer

Our Price: $24.99

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.