AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse my ignorance asking about B**E products. My humble apologies -- thanks CanO for straightening me out!

Have a new home, family room wired in the ceiling. Can't fit the Klipsch K-horns in the room and need something to compliment the Plasma. Will eventually build a HT in the basement, but looking for a 5.1 system for this room.

Looking to spend $1,500 for speakers max. Running an Adcom 6000 and Denon AVP 8000.

Suggestions appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
It depends on whether or not your more concerned with sight or sound. What I mean is, do you want the speakers to be small and not very noticeable? In that case I would recommend the Mirage Omnisats. If your more concerned with sound quality, you should go out and listen to different speakers to find out what sound you prefer. If your open to buying off the internet, I would recommend Ascend Acoustics, Onix Rockets, and Axiom. I ended up purchasing the Onix Rockets and they are more than I ever expected. All of those companies offer great customer service and can help you put together a system and not oversell you. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.