Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

I have been away from the site lately after having surgery on both my hands to correct "Trigger Finger". I can type now and the issues with the locking fingers seems to be gone. The itchy stitches come out on Monday...YEA!

Anyways... We finally got a new PC and a 17" LCD monitor last week. I have been surfing our newly installed Comcast Broadband internet and having a blast with its near instantaneous speed!

Last night I remembered that my latest edition of T2: EXtreme Edition had a High Definition PC version. According to the "Recommended System Requirements" my new PC met or exceeded these, except for the display of 1600X1200 or 1920X1080... so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Disc 2 loaded quickly and I downloaded the InterActual Player supplied within the DVD content.

The picture was awesome to say the least, even comparing it to the already great picture on the 1080p transfer on disc 1... I was happier than a gopher in soft dirt!

When my hands get better I am gonna hook the Sony LCD HDTV ready projector to the PC and get a good look at the image at 159"... that should be really nice.:D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
it is a killer on your PC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.