AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea why the tab tensioned screens I have seen seem to be 106" and then 120". For the install I am doing, the person wants a 110" electric screen. I explained that it would be better to have a tab tensioned but when we discussed this, I did not realize a 110" tab tension would be so hard to obtain. Anyone know any companies that offer a 110"?

·
Banned
3,781 Posts
What screen company are you using? Most screen companies have 110". I know Stewart, Da-lite, Dragonfly, Draper, Vutec, Screen Innovations all have 110" tab tensioned models.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked through Visual Apex which carry Dalite, Draper, Elite. I looked through Projector People and Amazon as well. Amazon only had 110 inch tab tension electric (non-ceiling recessed) from Dalite but they seemed crazy priced.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Feel free to give us a shot! We have access to those screens as well.

Either way, you should have absolutely no problem getting a 110" diagonal and even a more custom size if needed. If they do not show on their site, just give them a call.

Benito

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Seymour A/V also makes tab tensioned electric pull down screens - widths of 90", 95", 100", 105", 110", 115", 120" ... and acoustically transparent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts