AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the forum so please delete this post if it is inappropriate.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone looking to sell their table stand for a 433cmx, please pm me or something because I'm in the market for one and I'm really not sure if I want to pay $200+ for a new stand. Thanks.

Tom

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Did you have a problem with the feet that come with the 433 since they work fine and are not a temporary solution as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The TV is on its way but I think I want a more stable solution. The 433 is THE most expensive piece of electronics equipment (worth more than my 6 year old car) I have so I am pretty paranoid about.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Judicator - I have the 433 and the table stand. The feet that come with the 433 are very stable. They are balanced and you are able to mount them to your stand (if you want to screw into your entertainment center). The table stand is also sturdy, but if you want to save the $$, trust me, the feet with the 433 will be fine.

Since I went ahead and bought the table stand before trying out the feet, for me the decision on which to use came down to which looked better.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the purchasing tips and sharing your stand experience. I did purchase a PDK-TS01. Hopefully I'll get everything soon.

Off topic, but a certain online computer from Austin Texas with interns commercials can't figure out what carrier they used to ship my 433 so I can't quite figure out when I'll be able to get the TV....

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you're talking about "Mike's Computer Company" the following info should help:

Forget about going back to your Dell sales rep to get accurate shipping information. They don't seem to have a clue.

Most likely, Electrograph is the distributer. Basically, Dell drop ships Pioneer plasmas. The phone number for Electrograph is (800) 400-4310 - USE IT to track your shipment from them. I talked to Bonnie - she is excellent! Have your order number ready when you call them. Electrograph will give you a tracking number. Have it ready for the next step.

Electrograph should tell you who the shipper is. In my case it was Eagle Logistics. The phone number for Eagle Logistics in New Jersey is (800) 825-0075. The phone number for Eagle Logistics in Chicago is (800) 846-2224. When you call Eagle make sure you have your order number and the tracking number Electrograph gave you.

In addition to Eagle, there will probably be a local trucker. If you can, get Eagle to tell you who the local trucker is and their phone number.

Oh yeah, make sure your name, address, and phone number were entered correctly by Dell. In my case, they had the wrong name and wrong telephone number.

Other than that, it's a piece of cake.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Bill,

Wish I saw your post a few days ago. After talking to numerous CSRs, they finally figured it out. Apparently, Eagle couldn't reach me because Dell provided them with a phone number that was disconnected 2 years ago...

T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.