AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for Tampa and PBS but did not find anything on this ...

I checked channel 54 tonight to see how PBS was doing, as they have been testing for awhile now. Finally ... something came up on 54-1 and 54-3. signal strength where I am is only 24 - 25. I'm in Clearwater. Is anyone getting a stronger signal ? If so I will have to play with my antenna. Please let me know

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have a strong signal on 54. Right now they are broadcasting "The Aleutians part 2". I wonder what their schedule is?

I am also getting UPN on channel 59. This means there are now 6 digital stations in Tampa.

bb

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Signal strength in Sarasota is 100.

Question -- what is the PSIP supposed to be for WEDU? My Sony HD100 is showing it as 80.3. One time it put the PSIP for Fox on 5.1. When I did a new search, it put it in its normal PSIP of 12.1.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in the Trinity area of New Port Richey and receive a 100 signal strength for digital channel 54. On my Mits HD-5 it maps the PBS stations to 80-3, 80-4, 80-5 and 80-6, a total of 4 channels. They are only broadcasting between 8pm-12m I believe.

To check out the transmitter info on the Tampa/St. Pete stations, follow this link:

http://100kwatts.tmi.net/tv/TPA.html

I receive WLFA (NBC) at about 50-60 but I need to adjust my attic antenna as I had Road Runner installed recently and I think the installer might have bumped the antenna. WFLA is multicasting so you should see 8-1 and 8-2. 8-2 is their 24 hour weather updates and radar. I get WTSP (CBS), WFTS (ABC) and WTOG (UPN) at 100 and WTVT (FOX) between 85-90. I have a "Tampa Bay Special" antenna attic mounted.

I hope this helps...

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.