AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried this? is PS3 an excluded item? their restrictions don't say anything about electronics items such as game consoles.

=====================================================

10% NEW ACCOUNT DISCOUNT:

Upon credit approval. Some restrictions apply to savings.

Use this New Account Discount for 10% savings at any Target store when you use your new Target® Visa®, Target® Card or Target Business Card®. You may use your 10% new account discount (before it expires) as many times as you want on the day you open your new account.

10% savings cannot be combined with other total transaction discounts or applied to previous purchases and does not apply to purchases of GiftCards; e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax or shipping and handling, Amazon.com product purchases, custom clothing, personalized gifts, purchases at Food Avenue®, Target Commercial Interiors®; account payments; prescription drugs purchased in AR, LA, MA, NJ, NY or prescriptions paid for by any insurance plan funded in whole or in part by the federal government or by ConnPace Insurance in CT; alcoholic beverages; or where otherwise prohibited by law. Certificate may not apply to some partner businesses, some online exclusive products and some grocery items, including dairy products.

TARGET REWARDS® PROGRAM RULES:

With the Target Rewards program, every purchase adds up to rewards:

Every time you use your Target® Visa®, Target® Card or Target Business Card® at Target or Target.com, you earn one point for every dollar you spend, minus returns.

Everywhere else you use your Target Visa, you earn one point for every two dollars you spend, minus returns.

Points accumulate with every purchase. If you have more than one account, points cannot be combined or transferred between accounts. If there are authorized users or buyers on a single account, the points accumulate on the account and not on the individual cards. Once 1,000 points are accumulated, you'll receive a Target Rewards certificate good for 10% savings on a full day of shopping at any Target store when you use your Target Visa, Target Card or Target Business Card.

Cash advance balances on the Target Visa do not count toward accumulation of points. Limit one Target Rewards certificate per billing period per account. Any excess points will carry over to the next billing period.

10% Target Rewards certificate cannot be combined with other total transaction discounts and does not apply to purchases of GiftCards, purchases at Target.com, purchases at Food Avenue®, purchases at Target Commercial Interiors®, account payments; prescription drugs purchased in AR, LA, MA, NJ, NY or prescriptions paid for by any insurance plan funded in whole or in part by the federal government or by ConnPace Insurance in CT; alcoholic beverages, or where otherwise prohibited by law, and may not apply to some partner businesses and some grocery items, including dairy products.

Target reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this program at any time.

Target Business Purchase Order accounts (accounts for which no card(s) have been issued) are not eligible to participate in the Target Rewards program.

Target Rewards certificates earned on a Target Business Card account may be redeemed only with a Target Business Card.

For some Target Business Card accounts, Target may offer an alternate reward to the 10% Target Rewards certificates.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i got that applied when i got mine from target on 11/25

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee /forum/post/0

Anyone looking for a discount on a PS3 needs to find themselves one of the few remaining Toys R US 25% coupons on eBay. It expires 1/31/2007. I used mine to get my 60GB PS3 for $450.

any link?

nevermind...I don't have amex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.