AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tascam M-2600 i will be selling soon. While cleaning out a room at work we decided that the board is just collecting dust. I am wondering if anyone knows how much it is worth. If anyone has any experience with this particular board I would appreciate any input or just wants to share any experiences with the board I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
I haven't had any experience with a Tascam but they seem to be going for $500 - 1000 unless it's a MKII then the price could much more. It looks like a nice analog desk, not high end but not junk by any means. I doubt you'll get any interest here as the AVS forums are mostly home a/v equipment. Look for some pro audio sites and/or throw it up on Craigslist. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I wasn't sure if it would stir any interest on this forum but it's worth a shot. It would probably suit best to someone who wants to put together a home studio but doesn't need the latest and greatest high end gear. I was thinking 1000 at most as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.