AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one else's TBS off by three hours?

Yesterday and today, I've noticed that it seems to be showing the 1pm shows at 4pm and so on.

The Replay Guid has the listings I'm used to. TVGuide, TBS's website, and my digital cable guide has the same info as the Replay Guide, but what's playing is actually what the guide says is playing three hours earlier.

Before I call Comcast in San Jose, has anyone else seen this on their systems?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just saw your post. Can't confirm yet, as I'm not at home right now. Just wondering if maybe TBS has an East Coast and a West Coast feed, as some "national stations" do? That would account for the 3-hour time difference...

-Robbie

·
Registered
210 Posts
Actually, if you had suddenly started seeing the East Coast feed, you should be three hours ahead now, not behind. Unless you had been receiving the East Coast feed all along, and now you've been switched to the (new?) West Coast feed? Ack. This is getting too hypothetical.

-Robbie

·
Registered
304 Posts
I had a note on my RPTV this morning saying my programs scheduled to record on TBS are no longer available. I checked the channel guide and saw that TBS is now TBSP. They've added a Pacific feed now.

Double check your channel guide to see if your cable company picked up the West feed. It sounds like you are still on the East coast feed.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JohninLA
I had a note on my RPTV this morning saying my programs scheduled to record on TBS are no longer available. I checked the channel guide and saw that TBS is now TBSP. They've added a Pacific feed now.
Aha! I guessed right! Jim: If you're seeing the alleged 1:00 PM shows at 4:00 PM your time, that means you are now receiving the new TBSP feed, but your channel listings / programguide / what-have-you are still showing you the schedule for the East Coast TBS feed.

-Robbie

·
Registered
210 Posts
Or, you can send an email to zap2it. I've heard that they actually have been known to fix listings when they find out that they're broken.

-Robbie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.