AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been shopping around for a 46" LCD to primarily watch sports on but have been put off so far by all the motion blur talk. Today I noticed the Panasonic TC-46PZ80 (Not TH) on sale here in Canada but can't seem to find any reviews on that exact model number?? Aany input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Not sure, but maybe the "TC" is the Canadian-specific version?

Probably similar to the TH46PZ80 where there is a lot of threads with information about - the PZ80/PZ85 series.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm starting to think the TC is actually the TH though the Audio/Visual store I went to gave me the Panasonic.ca Viera 3/08 product catalog and it's listed as a TC in there. But Google has no hits on the TC-46PZ80 at all. Strange. It must be a Canadian TH-46PZ80.

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxer /forum/post/14182578

Not sure, but maybe the "TC" is the Canadian-specific version?

I don't think TC designates a Canadian model, they usually are the exact same model number as the USA model only without the "U" at the end (U means USA model).

TC is probably a special "Wholesale Club" model based on a regular model similar to the Costco/Sams Club specific models here in the USA.

What stores are selling this TC model? Got any pics or detailed specs from any sort of Canadian website you can post so we can help find which model it's based on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts