AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. My father was wanting me to build him a Ultmax 15. But, they are back ordered for a good while. However both models of the TC drivers are in stock.

So my question is what's the difference between the Axis and the Lms r both 15" And on the Axis is there any problem running them in a 4 ohm configuration?

Also. What do you guys recommend for a optimum sealed box for both drivers?

Thanks for your input.

Jerid.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk95  /t/1523556/tc-axis-15-vs-lms-r-15#post_24510034

Well. My father was wanting me to build him a Ultmax 15. But, they are back ordered for a good while. However both models of the TC drivers are in stock.

So my question is what's the difference between the Axis and the Lms r both 15" And on the Axis is there any problem running them in a 4 ohm configuration?

Also. What do you guys recommend for a optimum sealed box for both drivers?

Thanks for your input.

Jerid.
I would choose the LMS-R and I have already done and why you have almost twice as 

Maximum Linear Excursion.

LMS-R = 25.4 mm and AXIS = 16:51 mm would be able to play strong base so it feels 

so is the LMS-R that apply. 

Should be 90% listen to music, AXIS can was better but there's probably a reason 

why there are more on the LMS-R to read.

It takes a while before I'm finished with my base turret, then I can give you a description 

what I think about LMS-R

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty much everything I read about the TC subs is good.

Really, this build for my father is sort of a test run. If this project turns out as well as some of the other projects I've seen on here I am tempted to build me a sub too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts