AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this TV, bought it from best buy in October. Lately something weird has been occurring.
The TV led light flashes 3x fast and first i thought it maybe a update or something happening in the background. Then suddenly the TV would just power off on its own. Anyone going thought this? Its only a couple months old and im assuming i have some type of warranty. Shame cause its a great set.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think the white light flashing excessively means that it's trying to acquire a wifi connection. It has an option to change your LED front light setting to be off so you can't tell if the TV is on or off. Do you use a cablebox or do you use Roku for TV service? It's just a guess. Need more feedback regarding how you use your TV and how you connect your set to the internet. If you have a blu-ray player does it power off if you use or play a blu-ray? Check multiple sources to isolate your TV problem.

·
Registered
28,560 Posts
Yes, I think the flashing lights just tell you its trying to acquire a wifi signal. I gave my dad my P605 over the weekend and got that flashing too. Once I connected to his wifi everything was fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts