AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm a teacher with a concrete block and tile classroom, 25 x 25. I have a projected 70" diagonal SMART Board at the front of the classroom (basically, for those who don't know it is an interactive whiteboard connected by USB to my computer).

I have some regular school provided desktop computer speakers that have I use for playing videos on the SMART Board. Unfortunately, they do not fill the room well.

I'm interested in getting a set of computer speakers that I might be able to mount to my chalkboard trim that use the regular 1/8" connection into my computer sound card. I don't want use speakers that really stand out. I'm kind of installing these on the "down low."

Does anyone have any ideas for me? The speakers will be approximately 5 feet apart from each other at the center of the room and then run approximately 15 feet to the computer from the center of the room.

I haven't had much luck searching online, so I was hoping someone might have some knowledge that I don't. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I agree with AE's. And mad kudos to you sir for going the extra mile for the kids and dipping into your own pocket when the school's pathetic budget won't cover it. You have my utmost respect and thanks sir!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts