AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm a teacher with a concrete block and tile classroom, 25 x 25. I have a projected 70" diagonal SMART Board at the front of the classroom (basically, for those who don't know it is an interactive whiteboard connected by USB to my computer).

I have some regular school provided desktop computer speakers that have I use for playing videos on the SMART Board. Unfortunately, they do not fill the room well.

I'm interested in getting a set of computer speakers that I might be able to mount to my chalkboard trim that use the regular 1/8" connection into my computer sound card. I don't want use speakers that really stand out. I'm kind of installing these on the "down low."

Does anyone have any ideas for me? The speakers will be approximately 5 feet apart from each other at the center of the room and then run approximately 15 feet to the computer from the center of the room.

I haven't had much luck searching online, so I was hoping someone might have some knowledge that I don't. Thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.