AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry if this has been posted 100 times I've tried searching on bass shakers and couldn't get any clarification. First off, I am completely new to HT and anything to do with audio and wiring. I recently purchased 2 aura bass shakers and a Dayton 100w amp. I thought it would be an easy set up but I spent hours yesterday trying to get it to work and a few hours today. I have the red/black wires in the back of the amp connected to speaker wire that run to the 2 bass shakers, poss going to poss on one shaker, neg going to neg on the other shaker. And the 2 shakers connected with speaker wire from poss to neg. When I plug the amp in the shakers do a small shake.

My receiver connects to the sub thru just speaker wire, no RCA. So all the go-bys about getting an audio y cable don't work for me. I connected the receiver with the red/white audio cables in the back to the front of the amp in the low level input red/white connections. The connection to the back of the receiver is labeled AUX and is the only place for a red/white connection that I see. If it helps it's a Panasonic PT960. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts