AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Benjamin and recently I registered to this forum as I really need to ask a question. So, today I bought a new television it cost me around 700€ (910$) and the normal price was around 1000€ (1300$), so it's a lot.

The model is LG 32LM669T-LED-tv 32" with 400 Motion Clarity Index + 100Hz TruMotion. As I like gaming on PS3, I thought this television is good at gaming however when I open HDMI source it says that 1080p 60Hz, so is that television 60Hz? I didn't bother until I started playing Grand Theft Auto 4 but the screen was lagging more than on my computer What's this? Can you check the television information, is that a crap television or what?

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin94  /t/1469978/television-screen-lag#post_23245973

Hello,

My name is Benjamin and recently I registered to this forum as I really need to ask a question. So, today I bought a new television it cost me around 700€ (910$) and the normal price was around 1000€ (1300$), so it's a lot.
You definitely overpaid for THAT tv

Quote:
The model is LG 32LM669T-LED-tv 32" with 400 Motion Clarity Index + 100Hz TruMotion. As I like gaming on PS3, I thought this television is good at gaming however when I open HDMI source it says that 1080p 60Hz, so is that television 60Hz?
All flat screen TV's only accept 60Hz input. To compound that, PS3 outputs only 60Hz signal so that's that.

With regard to the input lag, disable all post processing, trumotion and whatever else there is, set the tv on game mode and that should help things a bit.

Advice, use google before you buy a TV

IMO, I'd return that set as you have much better TV's for that kind of money in EU. Use geizhals.at for searching.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran0909  /t/1469978/television-screen-lag#post_23246213

You definitely overpaid for THAT tv

All flat screen TV's only accept 60Hz input. To compound that, PS3 outputs only 60Hz signal so that's that.

With regard to the input lag, disable all post processing, trumotion and whatever else there is, set the tv on game mode and that should help things a bit.

Advice, use google before you buy a TV

IMO, I'd return that set as you have much better TV's for that kind of money in EU. Use geizhals.at for searching.

All I could find was 50Hz panels so that's why I bought that television as it said it has 100Hz refresh rate. So, 60Hz is a normal for PS3 outputs and I should be worried about it? Do you think the problem is in my television or PS3?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts